Java is one of the most popular programming languages worldwide in technology and is worth learning for young professionals. Java is straightforward to learn, use, write, compile, and debug compared to other programming languages. Java is object-oriented, platform-independent, and secure. It is now used even in machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies worldwide, making java for developers even more lucrative. A Full-Stack Java Developer must include the front-end and back-end technologies, databases, and tools to develop any software correctly.
Let’s take a look at skills required in java for developers to work on front-end development.
- Core Java: This is a foundation for all the Java EE frameworks and technologies and hence is integral to becoming a full-stack java developer. You can master core java through specialised java certification training at LSET.
- Spring Framework: This is a must-have skill in the kitty of any java developer. Spring framework provides end-to-end infrastructure support to develop java applications.
- Spring Boot: This is an extension of the spring framework and allows developers to build Spring-based applications quickly and easily. This is an essential framework in learning java for developers.
- Hibernate Framework: A java-based ORM tool, Hibernate supports a framework for mapping application domain objects to the tables of relational databases and contrary wise. It is among the most popular frameworks in java. An exhaustive java certification training program covers this framework in detail.
- Spring Security: It is one of the most commonly used frameworks to implement authentication and authorisation features.
As a full-stack java for developers, it is imperative to have a thorough knowledge of databases. Let’s look at some key relational databases and no SQL databases.
- MS-SQL server
No SQL Database
- Elastic Search
A professional java programmer must understand the use of tools to develop and deploy web applications. Here is a list of key tools to become a full-stack java developer:
- Apache Maven
- Java Decompiler
Start Learning with LSET
We know what it takes to become a full-stack java developer. We have designed our courses to offer the students maximum exposure to the Java programming language. At LSET, we provide an inclusive approach to technical education and make young professionals adept with modern and futuristic technology. We offer the best certification training in London with practical learning experience along with industry exposure. Our courses are designed in an integrated manner that works with a newcomer as well as experienced professionals. Our methodological pedagogy allows students to understand and explore the world of java programming and web development seamlessly.
Are you looking for a professional java certification course? Join LSET for global exposure in Java programming.